Hello! My name is Iara Isakson. I have just graduated from high school. I have been President of the Interact Service Club at my school for the past two years. My presentation will be about my job as president and the activities that my club planned out.
|SUMMER 2022 - ROTARY CLUB 50/50 DRAWING|
Buy your tickets now and invite your friends and family to participate. Remember these funds raised help support projects for our community in more than one way. Visit our 'Fundraisers' page for more info. Purchase Deadline: Friday, June 10, 2022.
JUNE 4 to JUNE 8, 2022
INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION - HOUSTON, TX
Serve To Bring Peace: Click here for information and registration
|THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2022 @ 6:00 PM
HALLANDALE BEACH-AVENTURA INSTALLATION DINNER
RSVP Meal Choices: Deadline Date is Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 to FranAndSusan@att.net
Clubhouse Address: 3650 N. 36th Avenue, Hollywood, FL 33021
Pay via Zelle to 732-616-3666 (Treasurer, Stephen Berger)
Pay via Mail to Stephen Berger, 2000 Island Blvd. #2906, Aventura, FL 33160
SAVE THE DATE: JULY 24-27, 2022
ROTARY ALIVE DISTRICT 6990 CONFERENCE / ORLANDO, FLORIDA
New Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022, to Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Rosen Plaza Hotel, 9700 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Reservation Deadline: July 1st
Register Now on DACDB! https://dacdb.com/
|SATURDAY, JUNE 25, 2022 / 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
PAL OF HALLANDALE BEACH FAMILY FUN DAY - FLY A KITE!!!
Date Change: Saturday, June 25, 2022
IMAGINE ROTARY - THE THEME FOR 2022-2023
EXPLAINED BY INCOMING PRESIDENT, JENNIFER JONES
Imagine Rotary the theme for 2022 - 2023, explained by incoming President, Jennifer Jones. The theme graphic was designed by an Australian, indegenious artist to link with the Melbourne convention in 2023.
• Circle - connections to one another.
• Dots around it...Our people.
• There are 7 dots because of our Rotarys 7 areas of focus.
• Circle + dots around it - Navigation star, our guiding light.
• Green solid line - digging stick (used when doing hard work); for us it's People of Action, represents the tools for getting things done.
• Colors: Purple, Green & White
• Celebrate DEI: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Purple - Polio
• Green - the Environment
• White - Peace
• Represents Empowerment and Newness and also the colors were utilized for the women's movement, giving us the opportunity to grow our female membership.
|ONGOING GLOBAL GRANT: CLEAN WATER NABOA CELL VILLAGE in BUDAKA, UGANDA|